This year the team at American Profit Recovery once again took part in our own annual Summer Charities of Choice program. This marks our seventh year doing so. This program was designed to raise funds through a variety of activities throughout the summer and then we donate all the funds raised solely to charities nominated by our employees.
These charities nominated by employees are near and dear to our employees here and many of the donations given are in “Honor of” or “Memory of” someone special to our employees. Over the past seven years – APR’s employees have raised over $16,000 for this charity initiative alone! This year was yet again another great and profitable year for this program as our team raised over $1800! This year APR’s efforts went to help many great causes including:
- ARMing Heroes
- Framingham Country Club Charitable Foundation
- American Diabetes Association
- Oakland County Sheriff Office Benefit for the Disabled
- Alzheimer’s Assoc.
- Beaumont Foundation
- Michigan Lupus Foundation
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
- MDA Muscular Dystrophy Assoc.
- Gleaners Community Food Bank of Southeastern MI
- Northeast Animal Shelter
- Jimmy Fund/Dana Faber Cancer Institute